Crank Up Your Workouts with Workout Craps!
How to Play:
Add workouts to your list in 30-minute increments. Use apps, workouts you like, CrossFit WOD, or whatever is tuned to your fitness skill and ability level.
The dice rules follow the standard game of craps format. Learn How to Play Craps!
How To Play
Roll dice each day to determine workout. If same number rolled 2 days in a row, rest day. Alternatively, establish POINT with dice roll. POINT ON: add dice total for workout index. 7 = hard workout, followed by auto rest day. If POINT rolled again, it’s a rest day. POINT OFF: 7 = rest day, start again next day. If same number rolled 2 days in a row, it’s a rest day.
Simple: Roll the dice each day and do the workout indicated. If the same number is rolled two days in a row, it’s a REST day.
Roll the pair of dice each day at workout time to determine the day’s workout; this establishes the POINT.
WHILE THE POINT IS ON:
- Add the total of the dice to get the day’s workout index and perform the workout.
- 7 is a HARD WORKOUT, followed by an automatic rest day.
- If the POINT IS ROLLED AGAIN, THE POINT IS BACK OFF, and it’s a REST DAY.
WHILE POINT OFF:
- 7 IS A REST DAY.
- START AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.
MY CRAPS WORKOUT INDEX (Substitute as Needed)
- Snake eyes: DoD Deck OF Death / no point + next day REST day
- 30-minute run / no point
- W@H chest/arms
- W@h abs + Kettlebell wiz WOD
- W@H abs/legs
- REST DAY (point off) or DoD deck of death (point on) + next day REST day
- W@H back/LEGS
- W@H abs/Bodbot WOD
- W@H chest/arms
- 1-hour run
- Yo! REST DAY
Workout List and Definitions:
- DoD Deck of Death: Finish52 app or physical deck of cards workout
- X-minute run: Run of specified length
- W@H ‘focus’: Workout at home app, body area focus of the day, intermediate level programs
- Kettlebell wiz WOD: Kettlebell wizard app workout of the day, beginner level
- Bodbot WOD: BODBOT APP workout of the day, adjusted level